Monday, July 28, 2008

I found them!!!


So lately as I have been on my decorating kick I have been looking EVERYWHERE for cute glass vases and apothacary jars to put fun little goodies in for Brody. I used to babysit for a lady that always had a treat jar for when her kids were good and now that Brody is old enough to appreciate treats-I had to find me some. Finally, a few weekends ago in St.George I found some at Interior Elements for $25-$30 bucks. They were cute and dramatic but the price was killing me. Then I went to the TJ MAXX and More and found just what I was looking for. Aren't they cute? $12 a piece!!! I was thrilled. Now the logan TJ Maxx has them---but at least I got a souvenir from my trip-right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that!! You have FAB-U-LOUS taste in glassware and treats...although I'm not sure I'm buying that they are for Brody...I remember more wafers in the last picture you showed me... ha ha
LOL so cute! I am so glad you came up with this idea, since I love to copy you! I love mine, and I can't wait to get my other one!!

Courtney said...

Those are way fun and cute! Look at you, you little bargain shopper!

The Heaton's said...

what a great find! i love the 'treats' idea! cute colors. i love all your home decorating tips, including your staged elements page.

m@R(! said...

treats in style..so pretty much if brody doesn't eat them all then save me some of the licorice. yum!

Candyce said...

These are so cute! Even if I bought them for a kid, Rhett would have these treats gone in no time! We miss you, I hope you are loving the family ward!

Candyce said...

PS When I have a house to decorate YOU ARE SO THERE.