Monday, July 28, 2008

Sunday School Slip up

So Yesterday during Sunday school we had quite the time trying to wrestle Brody, listen to the lesson, and still have a good attitude. We were in the back of the class with our friends the Kecks and we had their little girl Kaayl and Brody cornered and we were trying to entertain them. At one point Dustin was standing with Brody and reached down to grab his scriptures so he could follow along. As he was grabbing them they slipped out of his hand and he tore part of a page out. I looked over to see the comotion and hear Dustin yell-"Oh Damn" I was laughing pretty hard. His face was priceless when he realized we were at church. And now you know why the Sanders go to church!

7 comments:

Brettman said...

What a potty mouth! I guess now nobody will be surprised when the first word out of Brody's mouth is "Damn."

Jen said...

That is hilarious! I love the story...

By the way, I would love some help decorating our nursery. Right now it is in sad, sad shape: Old blue carpet, two different colors of blue paint on the walls along with a wallpaper border of ducks and wildlife things, etc... You get the point. And frankly, I have no decorating sense whatsoever so any help you can give I would LOVE LOVE! I'd gladly pay you for some advice and suggestions!!

Anonymous said...

Sadly, this is what is to be expected of the Sander's family these days. Tisk Tisk. Not only will I have to call your bishop, but I will be contacting the Division of Child and Family Services promptly at 9am.

Anonymous said...

LOL just tell everyone you were caught loudly reading a verse out of The Bible- there's no shame in that!

m@R(! said...

you guys and your potty mouths. :)

Wilson said...

That is hilarous, you are totally rubbing off on him.

The Collingwood Family said...

that is too funny! I'll bet some people were horrified!