Brody had his 9 month appointment today and it is a miracle we remembered. Dustin came racing in after a flight, I was on a call and was so confused when he rushed out of here! Later to find out that Brody had a Dr's appt. props to Dustin for remembering!
Here is what the Brod-man has been up to and his stats:
Loves crawling and anything with lights on it. LOVES Cheetos... Luring him in with a chip has helped his crawling on all fours.
Is happy and still has his happy hands where he gets really excited over music, noises, people, and food. Loves to clap and sing if you're happy and you know it...Randomly laughs and is self entertaining. Just a laid back little fella.
Can finally say Mama!!
A few weeks ago at church we were out in the hall-a few other moms were out there with their kids. Brody was playing on the ground with his tube of cortizone cream and before I knew it he was laughing, entertaining and surrounded by all of the kids. I think all 3 of us mom's appreciated it. :)
Still rolls his r's when he cries.
Fell head first out of his crib this week and likes to drink the Bath and Body Works Plug-in air freshners.
Stats:
Height 29 3/4 90% Percentile
Weight 18.4oz 20% Percentile
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Brody Collin Sanders- 9 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh! little brody drinkin' the plugins, huh? he and bowen should get together then, bowen's fav....the fresh linen scent! i'm glad to know it's normal. i felt like a terrible parent when i cought him on that one. and fyi, i didn't know his middle name was collin. ya learn somethin' knew everyday!
I love the little Brod-man, he is such a sweetie! I love his happy hands! I didn't realize he was so tall-I guess it makes sense though :) Good job remembering the Dr. appt. Dustin, we all know how unreliable Chelsey is...LOL! Just teasin :)
Wow! Brody is tall! How fun. He's such a cute, happy baby. He makes me smile everytime I see him!
Post a Comment