To the left is a before shot of Marci's Dining Area.
We painted a milk chocolate color throughout her kitchen, family and dining rooms. Added Curtains, pictures, pillows, ligthing. See below for the afters.
Well summers always seem to be super busy for us but this year I feel like we haven't had a chance to breathe (hence why we have neglected our blog) With Brody crawling it seems the only time I get is at 10 o'clock at night. Well here is a re-cap of what we have been up to.
4th of July Ashley and Brandt and their kids came to visit for a few days. We went swimming, played miniature golf, and attempted to hike to the wind caves on the hottest day of the summer. We failed due to tired kids and lack of water.
Then the later half of the 4th weekend Dustin's family came to visit us. We watched the logan fireworks, went to Park City and rode the Alpine slide, and then had an enjoyable time jet skiing at Bear Lake. My camera was out of batteries and I am so sad that I didn't even get a picture of Brody on the 4th! :(
Then Kristi and I have been busy staging/decorating. We did my friend Denise's house and Marci's. Above are some shots of Marci's house. It is kind of dark due to her camera. We still need some extra lighting and a console table. We spent about $350 on her Family/Dining/Kitchen so not too shabby. Working with a budget was a little harder than I thought though. I was so mad when I got my Pottery Barn magazine this week because everything is Black/White/and Green. But for the record we had the idea first...:)
2 comments:
I want to see more pics! I want to see denise's house. Any before pics of marci's?
I HATE the idea thing... my ideas get stolen all the time from big people who pretend like they were their ideas. :) :)
(At least you didnt see it in the catalog and decide it was ugly after you had already done it, that happens to me too.)
what a good looking house!! you will have to get a nice camera over to take pictures of it...it looks way better then the pictures. thanks so much.. I LOVE IT
Post a Comment