
Emily,Mary,Stephanie, Courtney, and Me-AKA "Whitie"
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Well as you can tell we had a lot of FUN in St. George this past weekend. Courtney, Emily and I drove down together and then we all stayed at Mary's house. People always say that you can tell a good friend when you haven't seen each other in years and you pick up where you left off.
I consider all of these girls to be some of my best friends and sisters. We went swimming, ,shopping, and then to a Hibachi Grill for dinner. As you can tell in one of the pictures Emily was laughing so hard that she wet her pants. OK that's a lie her son Kaden spilled a glass of water on her but it still was pretty funny.
We all were roomates for about 3-4 years at BYU-Idaho. It is amazing how lucky we were to randomly be placed as roomates. I hope we continue this roomate reunion for many years to come. Love you Babettes!
3 comments:
Chelsey, you really should have called and stopped by...but I forgive you. Looks fun!
you mean "aka hottie" right? that looks like so much fun...good tradition! in fact i don't think it'd be wierd at all to have a rs presidency reunion every now and then! vegas anyone?
Looks like lots of fun Chels! St. George is a great place for a reunion- far enough away so you still feel like you're on vaca! Oh and BTW, I don't think you're a whitie, but then again, I'm white too, so just stand next to me, and you'll feel better:)
P.S. is it me, or are these word verifications you type before you post a comment getting longer and LONGER? Before long, it will be something like: nobwjfhogyiwlskdigslhoslgits
Post a Comment