Dustin and I couldn't be more excited that football season is here-by the look on Brody's face I think he is stoked too! We bought Brody a Javon Walker jersey (despite him dying) and I love how it matches his hair! :)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Bronco-Mania
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh man he is soooo cute! he definitely looks excited for football season too! i love it!
He is definitely ready for some football! I love it!
He is super cute Chelsey. I don't think there was ever a cuter kid in a Bronco's jersey. He should be their poster boy with the matching hair and all!
you are not going to believe this but Kinley has the exact same uniform..only $10 compared to $70. We know how to find a good deal. :) we will have to have Bronco parties together now so our kids can match!
Post a Comment