Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blogboard Confessional

I just decided I am the biggest hypocrite and mooch in the world. Tonight we had Enrichment and we glass etched our casserole dishes so when you take them over to people's houses your last name is engraved in the bottom. Well some of the girls brought an actual meal in their dish with the recipe of what they made to the side. After we had finished we got to "SAMPLE" all of the dishes.

My sampling turned into a full-blown 5 course meal and it was so good I went back for seconds and even 3rds on a dessert. I ALWAYS make fun of the church moochers that always come to the activities for the food and load their plate up and don't leave any for anyone else. Is it just me or does every ward have a few families like this where their kids pile in and out of the buffet line? Well I guess I am embarrassed to admit that I think after tonight I walk away with that title in my ward. Oh boy. The worst part was after I came home Dustin wanted to go to dinner and I pretended I hadn't had anything. I was so full I finally had to breakdown and tell him. Nothing like a free meal off of the church. LOL In the meantime I will be working on control.

3 comments:

me and him said...

ha ha that was always me!

m@R(! said...

I love it that you did that. take advantage of the free food. JOn and I are pretty much the worse at that...opps!

Denise said...

LOVE IT! You're not alone Chels, I'm ALL about FREE FOOD! That's a classic. Put that one in the journal!