Brody came in at the crack butt of dawn this morning asking for donuts. I told him he could have 1 and then I went back to bed. He came back and asked if Noah could have 1 too. I said sure not thinking much about it. Then laid in bed for a little longer...or so it seemed. Then I heard Noah and Brody talking so I got up and found a Donut party going on in Noah's crib. These boys can eat! So cute!! Dustin and I were laughing because we were picturing Brody throwing the donuts over the rail first and then climbing over. I seriously love these guys so much!!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
priceless! what a good big brother!!
So funny! I love Noah's Cheese face!
Cute! They look like bestest friends.
how cute are they! I'm so happy you got a picture of it.
Post a Comment