

We had a wild party for Noah's first birthday. I wanted to do an owl themed birthday because there was so much cute stuff online. But then I decided to keep it cheap so we did polka dots instead. My sister's family came up and we went to a Disney movie, had lunch, and then cake! Everything went smoothly other than me dropping his whole cake on the floor as I was trying to put it on his tray.
I know it is overstated by many but I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by! Good heck! We have loved every moment of having Noah. He is ALWAYS happy and so laid back. He pretty much has walking down and it is a riot to chase him around the house. He loves to snuggle and to play trains with Brody. His new fascination is eating. He is in the 5th percentile for weight and he is always the last one to leave the table because he likes to have 2nd and 3rds of everything. Potatoes and Laffy Taffy are his favorites. He loves silky blankets and sleeps with this huge moose pillow pet every night.
NOAH-Thanks for being such a great kid. We love you so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment