

We had our first softball game last night and LOST. 12-1 it was so embarassing. In the first inning the other team scored 10 points. We found out later that they had been using an illegal bat-so it stunk but I am pretty sure even if they had a different bat we would have lost. Go Blue Squad.
5 comments:
Oh, that bites Chelsey. But you guys are still smiling in the pictures, so that's good. Or maybe the pictures were taken BEFORE the game!
Congrats for even playing on the team. I'm not sure I could talk myself into even putting on uniform!
yeah for summer sports! my brother and sister-in-law are on a softball team (different teams though) maybe you'll play them! sometimes we come watch too...i'll be lookin' for ya!
i bet your a natural at softball!! too bad you lots...just wait for the championship game, you'll beat them then. Right?
that sounds like fun! Remember our flag-football days? Every time I hear "Eye of the Tiger" I think back to that. Miss you!
Post a Comment