Hooray! Brody officially has his first tooth. It is about half way above the gums. It is on his lower right side. Everytime I try to take a picture there is so much slobber you can't even see the tooth. As soon as I am able I will post a picture so everyone can share in this momentous occasion!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Teeth are great. Yahoo for Brody!
Yay teeth! He's growing up too fast. Chelsea, you golf?! That's awesome. I didn't know. I should have guessed though since you are such a sporty chick. Hey we should go to the driving range for a big group FHE one time.
go teeth!!! is he ornery because of it?
you can stop by whenever!! i would love for you to come over. JOn runs like every evening until like 7...so i love friends! We are actually on the right side of the road if you are facing south..we are the only house without a yard finished. :(
Yay! i'm glad to know bowen's right on track!
How fun, Trenton just got his first tooth is last week. He got a fever with his, hope Brody didn't. Take care.
Ok, so I am finally going to get into this whole comment thing. Didn't know what I was missing! Hey, we need to go golfing, and camping, and to the water park, and bear lake, and lagoon... just kidding, but we do need to hang out a lot before we move. Ph, all the girls are wondering if we are really going to get together in July in Rexburg? What do ya say?
I hope Brody doesn't get into the biting habit like Addyson did! As soon as she figured out she had teeth, she definitely put them to good use...and unfortunately she still bites!
I love your blog background. Where did you find it? Your little boy is so cute! Looks just like dustin.
I love the picture!! Are you sure you don't want to bring him to KC with us?? I just want to squeeze him:)
that is the cutest picture. he's not even screaming...just like "hey mom, why we takin a picture of my tooth??" so cute!
Post a Comment