Thursday, May 29, 2008

Introducing the Entertainment for the night.....








This past weekend we went to Colorado for Dustin's little brother's graduation! When we were at his graduation BBQ we put Brody on a blanket to hang out. Dustin's brother Brett decided to take some pictures of him...when Brody saw the flash he began to "ham" it up. I was laughing so hard at his faces...he kept doing this Elvis curl lip, turtle face, and laughing one! Needless to say he was the entertainment for the night!


We also had fun shopping, eating out, going to movies and just taking it easy. We love Colorado and hope we can move back someday! The only bummer of the trip was we wanted to take Brody swimming but it was too cold. :(

10 comments:

B and J said...

Those are the cutest pictures! He has such a personality! Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love his faces! You'll have to keep those for when he's a teenager and show them to his dates!

Johnsens said...

He is adorable...but I'm sure you already know that. I can tell he has a lot of personality, and his hair is growing.

Kim said...

Oh my gosh Chelsey. I am dying laughing. What a cute kid!! My heck. Why don't you bring him back to Colorado for the family reunion? That would be fun, eh?

Michelle said...

What a little stinkin' cutie!!! He is seriously SO CUTE!!!

Michelle :)

The Collingwood Family said...

He is SO DARN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

What a star! He's ready for the big screen.....

m@R(! said...

he is too cute!!! i love all his faces and his personalitly!

Denise said...

Too cute Chels! Brody is a doll. He's such a good baby and so entertaining all in one. Wha more could a parent ask for. It was fun seeing you last night, always a good time, huh!

Hulberts said...

I still can't get over his red hair. So cute!