Sunday, May 4, 2008

Free as a Bird


IT finally HApPeNeD, I aM OFficiALly ReLeAsED AS 2nd CoUnSelOR iN THe ReLIEf SoCIEtY!!!!

Although, my feelings are mixed. I think it is time that a new group of girls takes over the reigns. I am grateful to have been able to serve the sisters in my ward and have learned a lot about empathy, love, and patience
!

6 comments:

Shawna said...

that is great! change is good, at least when it comes to callings! Make sure you let us know when you get the next calling! I always hope for things like the ward greeter or the hymnal hander-outer but so far I haven't had the pleasure of having one of those gems!

Denise said...

It is true my friend. It's official. I'll miss your random thoughts about random things though. We had a lot of fun. You seem to always keep things interesting and fun all in one! Love ya woman!

B and J said...

Really, well I'm a little sad (not that I go anymore, the only reason I don't totally love nursery) but thanks so much for all you did, what a wonderful example & friend!

Johnsens said...

Wow, what will you do now:) Anyone I know get put in. What are you plans...are you guys staying around Logan or do you think you'll move?

m@R(! said...

i don't believe it!!! i thought you guys would be in there forever. so who took over?

me and him said...

well...i'll miss ya! hey happy anniversary, hope your out doing something extravegant!