Brody's newest adventure is he has been trying to crawl. He can do the back scoot across the living room, the side shuffle, but hasn't mastered the forward motion. As you can tell he can get a little frustrated, bless his heart.
7 Month Statistics:
16 lbs 15 oz
271/2 inces
Sits up
Says Da dah- over and over again.
Loves Hawaiian Delight babyfood, sticking puffs to himself, giggling when you say "stick em' up dude!" Loves to be tickled, read too, bathed, and his favorite show is American Idol.
Hate to say it but he is turning into a dadah's boy! Dustin is just a lot more fun and aggresive than I am! :)
9 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting. He is sooo cute and seems to have quite the personality
Brody looks so grown up! I love his blue eyes! I remember when Addyson was trying to crawl, she would just get on all fours and rock back and forth- it's so fun to watch them progress to the next stage!
Your patio looks so good! I love how you curved it, I think we need to break it in with a great BBQ soon!
Wow Brody is getting so big and he is so dang cute!You are so creative your blog looks great.You need to give me some lessons.
Brody is adorable! Hope everything is going well for you guys. Are you planning on going to the family reunion? I'm not sure if we will make it but we want to.
what a cute kid! that is halarious that he can go every direction but forward.
What a cutie. Wow 7 months already. Andre was a Daddy's boy too. He still is. There is just something about a boy and his dad.
wow crawling...how fun. He has gorgeous eyes but i bet he hears that from all the ladies.
i would love you to come over whenever. i miss you also!
Wow Chelsey. He is so cute. I love the bright blue eyes and the red hair is dang cute too!
That's awesome that American Idol is his favorite. Dancing with the Stars is Kaayl's favorite... much to her dad's disappointment! Crawling is so fun, although once he starts getting everywhere (into the garbage, under the couch, into the dog's dish - if you had a dog, etc.) you will wish he would just stay put!
Post a Comment