If I were to describe Noah in 1 word it would be charming. Just look at that smile and bow tie!
He is the happiest kid on earth and I can't believe he is in nursery now. He weighs 21 lbs and he is talking a lot:
Favorite Words:
Spider
Pickle
Where d'he go?
Hi!! Brody!
Yuck.
I want mommy.
Yellow
Margaret
Go!Go!Go!
I want milk. (we hear this 50 times a day)
I want baby. ( he loves his little puppy pillow pet)
Goggie! (doggie)
Tiss (kiss)
And he loves to laugh and laugh!
This weekend he has had a fever and they thought he may have had a bladder infection. The poor man had to have a catheter (sp) put in. He was so confused. After it was over he shook his head no and said "yuck". He is pretty comical. He is doing so great in nursery. He loves Brody and life in general.
Brody update: He is back in preschool and loving it! He starts soccer in a few weeks and will be turning 4 on the 19th! WOW. He is so helpful and thoughtful. He is very concerned about feelings right now...and has no problem telling us when we hurt his feelings. He is very witty and keeps us laughing all the time.

5 comments:
oh i love your little boys. so fun! noah is definitely a charmer. can you believe we have 4 year olds? so strange.
I can't believe how close our two boys are to yours. Jack is just about 16 months, and Will will be 4 in January. Quite a handful. Your boys are adorable. hope you are doing well. -Laurie Higgs
oh poor noah! not fun having a catheter and brody, he's 4! Crazy, huh!!!
Noah is adorable!! I cannot get over the bowtie.
Oh man Chelz, I can't believe that Brody is in preschool already. Time has definitely flown right by. Your boys are so adorable!
Post a Comment