We did a Modern Farm party for Brody. He was so excited to have friends over!
We had "Little Turkey" sandwiches,"Chicken Feed" (chips/pretzels), apples and Lemonade. We played a game of herding sheep where you take a fly swatter and try to herd all of the "sheep balloons" into an area. We forgot to buy balloons so we improvised and used soccer balls instead. Then we played pin the tail and the donkey, decorated cookies, and opened presents! The kids were so good and Brody can't stop talking about his special day! We love Brody so much...he will always be my cute little energetic buddy. The other night we were going to get Hamburger buns I said" Brody I have to grab some buns" he said mom you can't grab bums! Love him!







3 comments:
how cute. i'm so glad you blogged about it, cause i kept asking bowen and he gives me the 'ol "nothing mom, we just have fun." i was sure you did more that "nothing!" you are so creative. he LOVED the birthday party. happy birthday brody!
Happy Birthday Brody! He is growing up so fast! Your party pics looked so cute Chels, I like the idea! You are so creative. :)
what a fun party! I can't believe he is 4 already. why does time have to go so fast?
Post a Comment