Isn't that an exciting post title? Very captivating I know. Well it's true...we sold our little townhome (hooray) and we are off to another new adventure. The only problem we have to be out in 3 weeks and we have no where to go. We seem like really responsible parents at this point huh? Well I guess this is a faith experiment!
We may end up staging a home here in the Valley until we really figure things out. But as for now I feel good about things. If we get daring we may just pull a Denise and move to Idaho or Colorado. We will keep you posted!
5 comments:
move to Idaho, move to Idaho!!! ha, ha, ha!!! how exciting for selling your cute, lil' town home!!! did you ever get that job I e-mail you about a job for Dustin doing flying in Logan? I sent it perhaps a month ago, I don't know!! How's the business going for ya?!?!
Move to S. Carolina! Who wants to live in Idaho? (okay, i secretly do) Just think here in the south...nice weather, fried food, country music. and a big HUGE southern home for cheap! :)
I am excited to see where you end up. fun adventures.
Good luck! Can't wait to see how it all works out because something always does. Hope business is going well. Oh and Congrats on selling your home.
chelsey, i'm so happy for you. but don't you go up and pull a denise on us! we definitely need to get together so that we can chat about all this. people can start saying where they want you to move, but truth is...i get two votes, since you would also be moving my son's best bud! :) call me.....let's do lunch!
I'm glad you got your condo sold...that is awesome. Good luck on figuring out where you live, I vote stay in UT because I do visit there. Hope everything else is going well.
Post a Comment