Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Spanky!


Happy Birthday Dusty Bottoms!

My love, best friend, companion, and man turned 27 yesterday! Whoo Whoo!

Thanks for being so great!

{LOVE}
Cheltz and Brody


9 comments:

me and him said...

Happy Birthday Dustin!!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Happy Birthday! And what a cute couple!!

. said...

Spanky, huh? Happy Birthday Spanky!!

m@R(! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope Chelsey made you a cake. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dusty! Did Chelsey jump out of a cake for you? I am sad that I am older than you...and always will be. I'll just pretend I turned 27 too!

Shawna said...

Happy Birthday!! I love that picture of you two!

Ben and Jen Clark said...

Chelsey! That picture is AMAZING! You guys are very attractive people! And you're little one is getting cuter and cuter by the minute!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Dustin! Hope you has a wonderful day!

Jen said...

Cute picture of you two and happy birthday Dustin! He is lots younger than Chris!!