Friday, January 30, 2009

Brody at 16 Months


Oh our sweet little man that we can't get enough of is getting so big! Being parents is the greatest thing that Dustin and I have ever done. These little people are just full of fun! Here's what he has been up to: (my camera cord is lost---so I will have to post more pictures)

Still calls Dustin "DUST"-- This is what we wake-up to and hear constantly throughout the day...it's just plain cute.

Obsessed with SHOES. When people come to visit as soon as they sit on the couch he brings them their shoes. Offensive to some...but really it's his way of saying let's go. He just loves to get out in the world.

He is still our dancing fool. Often he does the move called "drop it like it's hot" and still loves Kanye West (sp?)

Loves singing and songs. The other day I was singing "Jesus said love everyone"...He was getting SOOOO excited. And exclaimed Jesus say dhat!!!

We have started Time-Outs and that has been an interesting thing. He goes from laughing, to bottom-lip sad, to ticked in about 5 minutes once he catches on. Supernanny is right though if you stick with it it gets easier over time! :)

Our next adventure: POTTY TRAINING. They say that when they wake up from a nap and their diaper is damp that they are ready? Not sure if this is true but we will soon find out!

7 comments:

Kristin's Little Family said...

He is soo cute! I miss seeing him and we live 2 steps away from eachother, get to my house!!!! Bring him over so kenley and him can play even though kenley will just scoot along to play ha ha

LuCinda said...

Hey Chelsey, I found you blog through Mandy's, you have the cutest little family and that little guy, oh my gosh!

Shawna said...

He is getting so big! He really is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Jen said...

He is adorable! Can't believe he's already 16 months old!

Mary Millward said...

Oh wow, he is so adorable. That is such a fun age. I love it! Oh, I miss you! I hope all is well with you. Looks like it is. Time-outs are good, and supernanny knows her stuff. wooo hoooo! miss you!

m@R(! said...

he is so sweet...let me know how potty trainging goes...i might need your advice. :)

Courtney said...

What a cutie! He just keeps getting bigger and bigger... we miss him and you and Dustin! I love watching supernanny, I agree with most of her strategies! We miss you!