Sunday, January 11, 2009

First Half of Christmas 2008









We spent 5 days in Bozeman, Montana. There was a lot of snow so we took the kids sledding behind a four wheeler. Brody was nervous at first and then we couldn't get him back inside! We were lucky to have all of my family except my little brotehr Braden who had to work at the hospital.
We went to a fun little restaurant it was Cajun Cafe where we had Beignets and really good food. Then we went to this funky gourmet chocolate shop where they added spices like chili pepper and Lavendar to chocolate. The couple that owned it was from Europe...it was yummy.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

That is a great picture of you and Dustin! Miss you so much!

m@R(! said...

love the pic of Brody's face covered in snow..

Johnsens said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't believe how big Brody he getting, what a cute little guy. I wish I was around snow, to go sledding! Miss you.

Denise said...

Brody's red cheeks are to die for. Looks like you guys had way too much fun!