Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dalmatians, Games, and a Triple Date


Brody's new favorite thing in the whole wide world is watching 101 Dalmatians! He is heading into the Disney Daze and wants to watch it at least 2 times a day! For Valentine's Day we gave in and bought him 101 Dalmatians II. :) As you can see above he is a cute little couch potato!

(Below) A few weeks ago we had a triple date night with Kyle and Kristi and Addy and Brody. We played Settler's along with a suspenseful game of CLUE. We celebrated both Kristi and Dustin's birthdays at the Olive Garden. It is so great to have Brody and Addy at the stage where they will sit and be entertained while we can play games! If anyone else is up for games...come on over.

7 comments:

m@R(! said...

i am coming over. :) oh i have played settlers for soo long..probably the last time was when the Hatch's still lived here.

Hulberts said...

Ahh...little boys and their Disney movies. Mason tries to watch at least one everyday as well.

Johnsens said...

There is a little girl here who is a few months older then Brody and she watches 101 Dalmations almost everyday. I feel like I have that movie memorized.

PS did you get a new table...it looks really good

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Brody really is a cute little couch potato. I can't believe how big he is! Asking for movies and all that?! Sheesh! I need to meet that little guy before he starts high school.

Courtney said...

Wish we were still there to play games! Good Time! You got a new table and chairs, very nice!

Anonymous said...

You have some pretty cool friends Chels...oh wait...I AM the one with cool friends! That was a fun night, glad our little ones can date now, it makes our game nights a lot easier! Too bad you cheated and won Settlers when I was supposed to...I'll get you back for that one! Yea for our first pics of hanging out after like 5 years!

The Heaton's said...

fun game nights, i want to come!!! brody is still just as adorable as ever! i can't wait for the disney movies to start babysitting connor for me, soon hopefully =)