Sunday, December 21, 2008

Stupid Blogging

This is random-but can I CONFESS that I hate blogging? I would dare say that I think blogging takes more patience than being a mother. What the freak is going on with our backdrop? I have been stubborn for months and just tried to fix it...but to no avail. I have edited almost everything behind the scenes in HTML---changed sizes, paper, pixels...and NOPE my blog hates me and I hate it back!

I remember laughing with Kristi Hartman about blogging when we first started. We both were talking about how some people take it so personal. There was one person that we randomly found out in the blog world that kept threating to take down her blog unless people commented. AKA Blog threats!

We were laughing saying--Man this is serious stuff if people are out there committing blog suicide. Well let me just tell you---it has crossed my mind more than a few times lately with this blogging backdrop mess.

Can someone please talk me off the ledge? :) JK

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsey...DON'T DO IT!! I can see you peering over the edge, and you're making me so nervous! Please, you have so much to live-oh I mean blog for! I would be so sad if you clicked that large button that says 'delete blog.' I really like to read your blog, so much that I wish you would blog more! But, if you hate it, than that's not a good sign :(
I go through phases where I really like blogging and look at it a lot, and other times, I don't even know what to write about so I get annoyed! Maybe look at it this way, you can someday print your blog, and it would be a fun journal to keep...that's what keeps me motivated sometimes! But I think you should stay with us- oh how I would miss you so!

m@R(! said...

that is hilarious!!!! but don't leave. I know what you mean about liking it and hating it. i feel both ways all the time. :) but it is nice to keep track of what is going on. If you ever need help with your blog let me know. :) i miss you!

me and him said...

don't commit blog suicide. i love it! maybe you ought to try changing the blog back to 'minima' and starting over with the creative backgrounds. that should get your HTML back to normal, then you can change it how you want. just a thought. don't let it be the reason for cussing...it's SO not worth it! hope yo find some hope to hang on to during this rough time!

Denise said...

Oh, you poor thing. Nathan is the brain behind our blog (HTML and all that stuff) so I'm not much help. But if you need to go get a soda and take a couple breaths I'm there for ya!

Hulberts said...

Marci Pratt is a genius when it comes to blogging so call her up! I have taken a lot of tips and ideas from her blog.

Courtney said...

I love keeping in touch with you little family, so please keep it up! So glad we were able to get together this last week! Miss you!

Jen said...

Ummm....that is the reason that I just don't mess with my blog background! Ha ha. I've had the same one FOREVER and it just might stay the same for a long time to come. But, I really do enjoy reading your blog. I feel like I can sort of keep in touch with you that way, so don't delete your blog!!

Johnsens said...

You can't give up on your blog Chels- :) It's the only way I stay in touch with the world. I know I'm being selfish just thinking of me, but come on I'm in China all alone, so everyone's blog is what keeps me sane:) JK I hate blogging as well, it takes so much time to upload pictures, I have so many photos/trips to upload but who knows if it will ever get done. Love ya

Debra said...

I hear ya sista! It's taken me a month to get stuff updated on Max just because its so time consuming and I'd rather be doing other stuff. Lets hang in there together though...it's fun checking out other people's lives!