Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowy Montana-What are we thinking?



2008 Christmas will be in good ole' Bozeman, MT. We usually try to rotate where we spend Christmas each year and this year we are spending it with my family first in Bozeman at my sister's house and then we will drive back to Colorado with my parents so we can see Dustin's Family.


Everything was good until the snow started coming down. Maybe I am paranoid but I keep thinking we are going to get stranded---bears will eat us or something dramatic?? I don't know if it comes with being a mom but I have noticed I over analyze EVERYTHING now! Lame---I know. We were originally going to go to Mexico but I insisted that we didn't because I didn't want Brody to drown in the ocean!


Maybe I am being a good mom or maybe Dustin is right---I have lost my mind! Well if we don't return by the 31st please send out the search and rescue. Oh and have a Merry Christmas from us---we are lame and we still haven't sent out our Christmas cards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just make sure you bring an emergency kit with you and have your phones charged!! I know they are always dead. We will come searching for you if you come up missing :)
BTW, I forgot to say you regarding your blog template. You should just switch it to a white minima template, then add a header and be done! That's what I did, b/c I was sick of trying to make it look better. I did my header on scrapblog.com. Just picked that green background and found a sticker with the 'H' saved it, and added it under the 'edit header' section of your layout page. Easy, simple, and cute like us- ha ha!

me and him said...

well, if your paranoia causes you to change plans again! you can always spend it with us!! of course there is a chance that brody could drown playing in the toilet...but it's not as scary as the ocean or bears! good luck! have a GREAT CHRISTMAS! we'll see you on the flip side! (yep, just said flip-side)