
Hope your Holidays are warm and bright. We are so grateful for the birth of
our Savior Jesus Christ and the knowledge of the Gospel.
**I REALLY tried to send out Christmas cards this year. But for the sake of being "green" a post on Facebook and our blog will have to suffice. But we still do love everyone!
Love,
The Sanders
5 comments:
so cute! good call on the "going green" i guess i'm doing that too!
Thanks for the holiday well wishes and for the idea of me being on the "green" trend as well.
Merry Christmas! Cute pic!
The picture of your family is too cute! i love it. I miss you guys so much. and your little one is growing.
kill me cute, already! seriously, chelsea? your family is absolutely precious!! sure wish we lived by each other - we'd have so much fun! hope all is well. i need your e-mail so i can add you as a reader to my personal blog.
sorry, this is Melissa Tingey Poulsen if you were wondering who "missy" was. I use that to "disclose" my identity for my public blogs.
Post a Comment