Brody started preschool at Mrs. Patty's last week.
Marci wins photographer of the year because she was able to snap this picture.
I love our nightly conversations about what was discussed in preschool. He picked out his own outfit for his first day ( a little warm for summer but what can you do?)...he couldn't stop talking about the truck on his shirt. I guess when it came to art time and Mrs. Patty asked him to put on his art shirt he had a melt down. There was no way he was going to cover up his cool truck shirt! So particular yet so stinkin cute.
6 comments:
so cute! don't you love that the backdrop is barbie gear! oh well, they are well-rounded right? so fun!
p.s. i don't know why is says "me" but that means marci!
adorable.. they look like the bestest of friends!!
Cute pic! And I agree with the Brodster, it's a cool shirt:)
OH my goodness, I can't believe he is already in preschool... what a cutie! Miss you!
I can't believe he is in preschool already. He is so cute and can you blame him for wanting to cover up his cool truck shirt with something that probably looked like an apron.
Post a Comment