Okay so here is the scoop! My good friend Mandy Bell is starting an in-home spray tanning business. And because she loves helping women feel good about themselves she is having an open house with BIG discounts.
It is normally $30 but she will do it for $15. And if you come with me it is only $10 bucks. She is very generous I know.
Check it out here! http://patrickandmandy.blogspot.com/
Next Thursday September 16 from 5-8PM
Feel free to invite as many people as you would like. It will be very modest. She has a private tent that you can use so no one will see you in a bikini or in the nude (if you are a brave soul).
Glo is different because it doesn't cause ORANGE skin like most people think. It is designed to enhance your natural color and add a warm GLO.
You can email me for more details.

3 comments:
SO count me in! I'm in heaven. I was checking out her blog and I'm already telling people here in Brigham about it and how I am going to have a party here... hope she travels! Let me know the specifics
d_jarchibald@Hotmail.com
Chels I just love you! Thank you for the shout out! And yes miss Archibald I will happily drive on over to Brigham make you and some friends glo :)
hey chels. i want to come with you (for your company and for the discont!!) i can't make it till 7pm. will that work? lmk
Post a Comment