Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Fun

This summer is flying by. In june we went to my little brother's wedding and I sadly don't have pictures from it yet! Will post later. Then last weekend I met up with my old college roomates for a surprise birthday party! It was good to see everyone even though I am major bummed that Courtney wasn't there! We then went to Sandy to watch the fireworks with Kyle and Kristi and had fun with them! The other pictures are random---I can't find my camera cord so these are phone photos. I wish I had a better one of Noah--he is a heartbreaker and Mr. Mellow.















5 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh man, I SO SO SO wish I could ahve been there. Hopefully when we move back West, there will be many more get togethers! You all love great and your boys are so cute!

Kristi H said...

Love your pics- Chels you look hot! I better not let Addy see that pic of Brody and the little girl...she might get jealous! I was so glad we got to hang out on the fourth- we always have lots of fun with you guys. Hey we should have a get-together with the logan girlies before Marci A. leaves. It's been awhile anyway! Wish I could come to CA this weekend-and hang out with all of you... I'm so bummed!

Kenfrizz said...

hey chels i got a blog it is
dancingsewingmachine.blogspot.com
-kenna frisby

Wilson said...

Your boys are such cuties! It was such a blast to hang out with all our old roomies and shop.

Denise said...

would this be the Colonial House naughty girls? ha! what a fun weekend for the girl-ees.