

We went to Colorado for Thanksgiving and were able to spend
time with both of our families. While we were there we took family
pictures with my family. It was the first time in years that we have all been together!
We did the black Friday shopping at Toys-R-Us and swear we will
never do it again. Insane and not sure it was worth the $30 savings due to the lack of sleep.
5 comments:
Chels-
Brody is such a handsome little guy. Your family picture is great. We are trying to figure out what to wear for our family picture...I think you might of solved the problem:) My family will all be at Aimee's for Christmas. Glad you got to be with family over the Holidays. Sure miss you guys and sorry for writing a novel on your blog :)
such cute pictures. I was just thinking about you today and how BAD of a friend i am. I have no idea what is going on in your life!!! miss ya
Cute Pics! We went to toy r us too on black Friday in Fort Collins. We went around 12 or so and Kade had a huge tantrum. Yikes here come the terrible twos.
I love this picture! Hope you had a great Christmas! love,Michalann
So good to see your whole family! I can't believe Ashley has 4 kids and how grown up Braden is. Wow! Glad you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment