That IS NOT a smile on his face. That is a look of realization that one day this photo will end up on his wedding video and his future bride (or her snotty brothers) will never let him live it down.
That said, what a fitting costume for Halloween in Fort Collins--everyone loves a lambkin!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh he is going to kill you when he is older and I LOVE IT!!!! He is soo cute, I love you Brod!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo
i LOVE it...he is adorable! Have so much fun in COlorado..i am glad you posted a picture.
He is looking pretty cute in his costume. I love all your new pictures.
How fun! I can't wait to see you around Christmas time, even though that seems so very far away! Brody is adorable!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that 'lil lamb! have fun in colorado!
That IS NOT a smile on his face. That is a look of realization that one day this photo will end up on his wedding video and his future bride (or her snotty brothers) will never let him live it down.
That said, what a fitting costume for Halloween in Fort Collins--everyone loves a lambkin!
You're ALIVE! Too cute, Chels
Post a Comment