Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dumb in the Head

So Dustin and I have had many experiences lately where we are "not that bright"

Example:

The other day a BIG TIME Marketing guy e-mailed me to ask "WEATHER" or not he should fill out a form.

I forwarded the email over to my boss and wrote the following:



From: Chelsey Sanders Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 4:43 PMTo:

It concerns me that he spelt weather wrong. Marketing people should know this! BTW DC mentioned tat we really son’t
have to pull the files anymore-but we haven’t finalized that conversation so I will keep you posted.

WOW!!! I know...then my boss wrote back.

BTW, is it “spelt” or “spelled”? And what does “tat we really son’t” really mean?

I about died! The last sentence was a typo but in my mind I really thought for 1/2 a second that spelt was a word!

So as I was sitting at my desk feeling dumb. Dustin called. Too prideful to tell him---I just carried on our conversation as normal. I asked him what he and Brody had been up to? He responded and said: " I bought Brody a new Sippy cup, and DOESN'T Nothin' come out"

And there I rest my case! The sad part of the story is I always say dumb people should never breed---Brody-good luck my friend!



8 comments:

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

We are definitely related...
Don't worry, I have often heard that ugly people make the cutest babies. Not that I know of much proof of that, but maybe you will have a genius baby =)

Courtney said...

That is too funny! We sure miss you guys! Brody is going to be just fine, don't you worry.

Hulberts said...

Ha ha ha! That is hilarious!! Everyone has moments like that though. I didn't even realize while reading your post that "spelt" wasn't a word.

Kim said...

Oh my that is hilarious. I am dying laughing!!

Denise said...

Chelsey, that's hilarious! I think we all have those moments. Brody is cute and smart...don't you worry!

Jen said...

HA HA! That is so funny! I got a good kick out of that!

me and him said...

man, funny that so is. weather or not smart you is, everyone mistakes they're makes. but you, now that are funny!

when we gonna hang out??

m@R(! said...

you make me laugh! I love it!