That's right all of you Red Sox fans (Jake and Brit) ...Red Sox stink!!! I am a true Yankee's fan like my dad!
OK...so he may have Red hair and is sporting the wrong colors, but Dustin is determined that he will be a Yank...we're training him young!

3 comments:
Hahaha! How does the outfit fit him...you have to take a picture w/out the sign and e-mail it to me. Don't worry I will show Jake this and I'm sure he will have a comment to post:)
This is Jake. You know, I was never really that big a fan of Dustins, but I'm sorry that you feel the need to force me into disliking your little boy as well. And to think, he used to be so cute before the evil empire got ahold of him.
That's funny. According to Jeff, it is now allowable for Brody to be Kaayl's friend. We are a Yankee fan family and Red Sox haters too.
Post a Comment