Dustin and I watched Martian Child this weekend. I don't know where I have been but I had never even heard about this movie until now. And this is a big deal because I am a huge John Cusack fan-let's just say that Better Off Dead is one of my all time favorite movies (Kristi can appreciate this too) I just think his sense of humor is random and hilarious, some people oddly don't get it. If you laugh anytime you hear someone say $2 or if you sometimes have flashbacks of the scene where he tries to hang himself in the garage and his clueless mom hits him with the door as she's vacuuming--then you will enjoy this one! It is full of his subtle sarcasm. Aside from the humor, this movie has a good message and it makes you remember your childhood quirks and how mean kids can be. You fall in love with this little boy Dennis because each of us have had times where we have felt alone or like we are from another planet. So if you haven't seen it yet---you should rent it. It's PG and it is a good family movie.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Jake and I watched that about couple of weeks ago, and we thought it was a cute movie. I totally agree with remembering the little quirks we all had as a kid, and still do have!
so funny, james and i just watched better off dead a few weeks ago! love that show. especially when the mother is vacumming and knocks him off the stairs. we'll have to try this one sometime!
I'm always looking for a good moving....! Thanks!
Your post made me laugh! I totally agree with you on John Cusack, I love him! I wish I still had Better Off Dead, I need to find it on DVD somewhere...I always think of it when I hear the word "Christmas." YOU know, "CH-RRRI-S-MAAS!!" Ha ha. Kyle and I will have to watch that movie, I've never heard much about it either!
Chelsey,
Hey, cute blog! It's so fun to run into people from the ward! I also love the picture of you two at the top of your blog! It is very artistic!
I found you. Love the pictures I want that chair. Brody looks adorable.
Post a Comment