Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bedding Dilemma


I am supposed to be working on my lesson for church
but I am a little distracted! I swear every March I get
the major re-do my house bug! I am a little obssessed
at times and I think I am quirky because I have this
fettish with bedding. So I am in LOVE with this duvet
for Brody's room. Went to purchase it and it is SOLD-OUT
in his size. They have a King but I stink at sewing and
I know I will regret it if I even attempt to resize it. Has
anyone seen anything else like this in the market place?!?
My other love is the rosette pillows. If I had a girl I could
do some serious cute things!!

5 comments:

Denise said...

So cute, Chels!! Haven't seen it on the market, but if I do, I'll let you know....that is unless I snatch it up first. Ha, ha! Kidding!!!

m@R(! said...

Too cute! I am also in this decorating obsession right now. We move into a house this week and so ALL i do all day is search for ideas online...I'll look for you too. :) have you looked at etsy? They have cute handmade bedding for boys...cutest i've seen anywhere. miss ya

The Bell Family said...

mmm hmm very cute! I will keep a look out for you

Sanders said...

Dustin and I were just laughing our guts out! If you look at the race pics there are people with him...if you look at mine I look like the last person finishing with the yellow moving truck in the back ready to clear the joint out! Hilarious!

Laceymay17 said...

I am also obsessed with bedding...and towels for some reason.

On the race pics, you are alone because you beat everyone to the finish line. Dustin's looks like he is just beginning the race.

Either way, good job to both of you!!