(Brody meets Noah for the first time)
Okay. We will stop hogging little Noah and will post some more pictures. I am not going to lie having two kids is equally exhausting and rewarding. Brody has LOVED being a brother and has been very helpful, he will randomly go up to Noah and say you need a hug, or you need a kiss, when he cries Brody will always ask if he is alright. It is so cool to see their little relationship budding this early on.
Some other updates:
Noah weighs 7 lb 5 oz now-when we took Noah to the pediatrician we also learned that Brody has to get his Tonsils, Adenoids out & tubes put in his ears! Poor little guy. He was supposed to have surgery tomorrow but due to a cough that he has we have to reschedule for March 19th.
Other than this we are managing to hold everything together. If anyone needs a baby fix bring the hand sanitizer and come on by! :)
(Brotherly love)
(One tired family...sheesh!)
(A gentleman in the making)
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Brody & Noah-First few weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Oh Chelz, he is absolutely adorable! He and Brody will be the best of buds, so fun! Congrats on a healthy little family, we miss you!
chels...he is soo cute!!! i wanna come see him this week. can I?
so cute and sweet!! tired....yes???!?!?
Oh you have some cute boys. I can't wait to see them. I don't know if March is going to work for us coming out, but we will find a time soon (I hope)
He is SOO cute!!
I am a horable friend I haven't even congrats you!!! He is adorable. way to go you guys.
By the way I have the cutest picture idea for a new born if you will let me CanI take it of your son. Let me know.
chels i love the pictures. your family is so darling. and noah is such a stud. so sorry to hear about brody though, that's a big bummer. when are you sending him over here to play so that you can rest??? anytime that works for you works for me! call me.
He is so precious! I'm glad Brody is liking his new brother!
So many cute pictures. You have some handsome boys! Poor little Brody having to get surgery. Hope you are getting some rest. I don't know if you heard but Mary had her little baby boy a few weeks ago. So many boys! So much fun!
Oh, your boys are too cute! They're going to be good pals. I'm glad to hear everything is well!
Chels,
Sorry it's taken me forever to get back to you. The FHE packets are at my sister-in-law's house (Becky is her name). She lives in Smithfield. Her number is 435-764-6907. I am sure that she would be happy to meet you somewhere to get them to you. If you have any problems, let me know. I come to Logan on occassion and could arrange to meet up with you. Plus, I haven't seen you in forever so it would be fun to catch up.
Post a Comment