Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Boys, Boys, and more boys!



My big stud muffin Brody turned the big 2 on Saturday and we took him to SLC to celebrate. He got to go to the farm, Discovery Gateway, and then to the Gateway fountains to play in the water. He was lucky enough to have Dustin's family here because Dustin's little brother Nathan left on a mission to Calgary, Canada and his family came over for that. Brody got a lot of fun toys and is excited that he will have a new little brother in February! So as you can see lately my life has been nothing but boys! Gotta love it!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Whoa.... an update...Yay! We are so excited that Brody will have a little brother soon! We miss you guys!

Jolyn said...

Yippee, a post from the Sanders! I've missed you guys and I've been wondering what you've been up to. Brody has grown up so stinkin much (I guess that is what happens when I haven't seen him in 8 months). Congratulations on another boy -- they will be best buds!

m@R(! said...

that is so exciting! They will be the bestest of friends! i can't believe brod is 2...so cute. i miss you.

Johnsens said...

Congrats! I was wondering what you were having and was thinking it is about that time when you should know. I'm excited for you...miss you.

Jen said...

OKAY HOW DID I NOT KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT?????? Chels, clearly you and I do not talk enough. I miss you. Let's talk soon. I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy and I'm so excited for you!!

Denise said...

And why do I feel like I'm the last to know this.....ha! Congrats!

me and him said...

oh congratulations chels! you will definatly have your hands full with another boy in the house. i'm sure brody will be the best lil' helper! hope you're feeling good!

The Collingwood Family said...

Congratulations!!!!! keep me posted!