Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Favorite Place



Last weekend we went to COLORADO. We decided to take some quick family photos at one of MY favorite places. This is a woodland area that is in my parents neighborhood. We went to celebrate Halloween and to help my parents MOVE. I just think it is the coolest place. Everytime I think about my dream house I always picture a road like this up to a cozy home tucked away in the country! Brody loved the leaves and had a blast running through the trees. It was so much fun despite going to the CSU/BYU Game and watching CSU BARELY loose. What a GAME! Brody and I were cheering for the right team... not the COUGARS.

10 comments:

Denise said...

Amen to that one (Cougars). What a pretty place:) And an adorable family. Go AGGIES!

Johnsens said...

Cute pictures and what a pretty place. Are your parents staying in Colorado? Looks like you had a fun time. Miss you

Anonymous said...

That place is SO pretty! We will have to visit there next time we go to CO. Love your family pics, they look so cozy! Who did you have take them?

BTW, Chelsey I think you should be next to yearbook yourself...

marci said...

oh, i love roads like that! cute family photos!!

Courtney said...

I love your pictures! You have such a cute family! Brody is growing up so fast.

Hulberts said...

Cute Pics! Will you build me a home down that drive too? It is beautiful!

Debra said...

Chelsey! I don't know how I found your blog, but I happened across it. How the heck are you doing? Its been forever! I can't believe you have a little guy...he is very adorable! I'm married, living in Chicago and about 3 weeks from having my first. Anyway...hope you are doing amazing, it was fun looking through your blog!

The Collingwood Family said...

That is so beautiful! I would love to live somewhere like that!

Jen said...

Your pictures are so cute! Thanks for posting! And by the way, I didn't know your parents were moving. Guess I'll ask my dad about it and find out more details.....

Paul and Alli Watson said...

Chelsea, Paul and I were just talking about you the other day and wondering how you were. I am kind of a blog stalker and I saw you on Wendi's blog so I thought I would say hi. Your little boy is adorable!