Sunday, February 24, 2008

""Rice, Rice Baby!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! I'm so glad your blog is up and working! Your background is really cute, way better than that NY Yankee business...Dustin...
You'll have to tell me where you found it. Brody looks so cute eating cereal, we have some cute pics from when you guys visited-I'll have to send them to you! Keep posting!

m@R(! said...

yeah i found your blog!!! Brody is soo cute. even in those PJ!!! How are you doing? i feel like i haven't talked to you in forever. i miss you guys!

Johnsens said...

YEA!!!! I'm sooo excited to see pictures. He is getting so big, I can't believe it. I love your blog, it is realy cute. Hope things are going well. Miss you

me and him said...

yay! A BLOG!!! i'm so glad i found this. now bowen can check out his best bud any ol' time! it's so cute too, i love the background. way to go chelsey! and i'm glad you put up his blessing pictures since i never got to see him in his outfit....SOOO CUTE! i love the little hat. to cute, to cute!